Potato tells you her opinion of you... (2 Viewers)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm hijacking this thread :chickill:

Potato I think you're the best and you taste great with burgers, but I do NOT like your sister sweet potato. DIS-GUS-TANG.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
c': I've been away from this forum. I'd like to know what you think of me,ToTo T^T
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope I'm not too late mami <3
Just to add, I ate all the broccoli and did my homework :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread