- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Like.... what WERE you expecting?
a 3-3-3 lineup? In what WORLD was that gonna happen. In Mnet? lmao
It's extra hilarious, bcs isn't this the same god damn meltdown ppl had over IZ*ONE only having 3 japanese members lmao
Also I must remind ppl, god damn NOBODY liked IZ*ONE's lineup when it was announced
Quite literally fucking nobody
There were a few who were okay with it, but I saw literally nobody who liked it
It's hilarious how this is like... copy paste
but like srsly... did y'all REALLY ever think fucking mnet + the korean public were EVER gonna vote for a majority non-korean group? (esp considering the non-koreans are from countries koreans hate)
TLDR: The lineup is insane to get mad over, bcs you should never have expected anything different
Also I am just happy Youngeun got in
I didn't watch the show, but I saw Youngeun do Kick it and fell in love immediately
a 3-3-3 lineup? In what WORLD was that gonna happen. In Mnet? lmao
It's extra hilarious, bcs isn't this the same god damn meltdown ppl had over IZ*ONE only having 3 japanese members lmao
Also I must remind ppl, god damn NOBODY liked IZ*ONE's lineup when it was announced
Quite literally fucking nobody
There were a few who were okay with it, but I saw literally nobody who liked it
It's hilarious how this is like... copy paste
but like srsly... did y'all REALLY ever think fucking mnet + the korean public were EVER gonna vote for a majority non-korean group? (esp considering the non-koreans are from countries koreans hate)
TLDR: The lineup is insane to get mad over, bcs you should never have expected anything different
Also I am just happy Youngeun got in
I didn't watch the show, but I saw Youngeun do Kick it and fell in love immediately