/lover without putting any effort lmao
Plenty of ppl whine abt being single. When I ask them what they do usually, they just tell me that they sit at home 24/7 and only go forum where all creeps gather
Do they expect robbers to enter their house and date them or what? What's wrong with knowing more ppl anyway? Just because u know them then u must date them? If u know more ppl, then u have more choice too
It is all about freaking pride
I will never be able to brain such logic. Of course, socialising is a painful thing but then it is interesting especially for a broke folk like me who barely can afford any hobby lmao
Plenty of ppl whine abt being single. When I ask them what they do usually, they just tell me that they sit at home 24/7 and only go forum where all creeps gather
Do they expect robbers to enter their house and date them or what? What's wrong with knowing more ppl anyway? Just because u know them then u must date them? If u know more ppl, then u have more choice too
It is all about freaking pride
I will never be able to brain such logic. Of course, socialising is a painful thing but then it is interesting especially for a broke folk like me who barely can afford any hobby lmao