Ppl say that (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Human especially girl shouldn't put so much wffort on relationship

But i don`t think i can do that

Well,i dont think that i am really attractive ...plus i ger excited easily :llama_laugh: :llama_shook:

I dont think that i am attractive to do such thing

I dont think that i am influential duh
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You put a tiktok on here a few days ago.. Its obvious that you're attractive.. but to the point. Why especially women though?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What women :llama_squish:

I don't understand
You said people especially women shouldn't put effort into relationships.. why especially women?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread