Preorder Gfriend Season of Memories (3 Viewers)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
There will be 50 signed copies. They also re-releasing Song of Sirens, Walpurgis Nights, and "The Awakening"


@Buddy
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
never used the weverse shop
I used MusicPlaza as it didn't require signing up where as WeVerse and MakeStar did which I preferred to avoid but I will say that I ordered the Glass Bead version and the shipping was more expensive than the album :headache:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I used MusicPlaza as it didn't require signing up where as WeVerse and MakeStar did which I preferred to avoid but I will say that I ordered the Glass Bead version and the shipping was more expensive than the album :headache:
ouch

i was thinking of ktown 4 u but they are so behind my kep1er, Taeyeon and Irene albums have still not even shipped.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread