- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 2,443
- Reactions Received
- 3,740
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,689
- Fandom
- Blink
- Gender
- Male
I did a few Welsh lessons there and dragon was one of the very first words I have learnt
It's quite rare to learn Welsh. I've never seen this kind of class during my whole life.I did a few Welsh lessons there and dragon was one of the very first words I have learnt
I do listen to some Welsh language music, maybe that's why I started at the first placeIt's quite rare to learn Welsh. I've never seen this kind of class during my whole life.
Interesting to knowI do listen to some Welsh language music, maybe that's why I started at the first place
But tbh it sounds so weird when it is spoken...
It's my country flaginspired by the red flags thread i saw yesterday, i think it was posted by @hxney_jun if i remember correctly
i think serbia's flag is the prettiest and most aesthetically pleasing flag ive ever seen, it gives off royalty vibes and the colours even complement each other
![]()