Appreciation pretty privilege or fame... lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,958
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
if she's live streaming some players might just target her for the lulz anyways so it's just a chance she takes if a fearnot plays n let's her live. More likely non-kpop-fan or stan different grp LOL
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,199
Reactions Received
1,652
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,353
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I feel so lost at what is going on :llama_blush: why is her character so tiny??
I've just seen snippets of this game but I believe it's a hide-and-seek game where you try to blend into the environment.

Basically Sakura was begging the guy not to 'discover' her however that functionally works in the game so that she could win. :haylul:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,115
Reactions Received
98,899
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,690
Ship
Wreck
I've just seen snippets of this game but I believe it's a hide-and-seek game where you try to blend into the environment.

Basically Sakura was begging the guy not to 'discover' her however that functionally works in the game so that she could win. :haylul:
oh I see :llama_blush: :llama_blush:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread