Movie Preview #4 | Red Velvet Happiness Diary : My Dear, ReVe1uv In Cinemas (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,014
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Preview #4 | Red Velvet Happiness Diary : My Dear, ReVe1uv In Cinemas
@Reveluv
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,014
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So pretty !

they are getting polaroid's in the k cinema.
I can't find tickets for the show online(my phone broke for a week n the cinema app asked me to re-log in which I hvnt yet-i missed watching gidle movie at cinema cos it's CNY)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,802
Reactions Received
93,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I can't find tickets for the show online(my phone broke for a week n the cinema app asked me to re-log in which I hvnt yet-i missed watching gidle movie at cinema cos it's CNY)
hope you can get some!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread