MV Princess of Pop, Miss Katy Perry Is Back! (2 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I didn't know she had music coming.

I think the song is kind of a basic pop song but I still like it. Its better than whatever he last songs had been lol
Basic pop songs are what the queen does best! :queen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:queen: :queen: :queen:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oof forgot one of my favorite gays @Rukia
Also tagging @blueberries to see her flop opinion :pandatea:
I don't really listen to a-pop :jisoosmh:

It's alright, mv is amazing, instrumental is ok, vocal arrangement is nice, vocals could be bit better, lyrics are kinda cringy.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I love the very retro concept of the mv it look stunning
But honestly since swish swish everything she release was bad to me
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I wasn't really looking forward to new Katy music after Witness plus she's really been irritating me on American Idol but I finally gave the song a listen yesterday because it came up on a YouTube playlist and I actually REALLY LOVE IT! It feels more authentically Katy than her last few songs and a real return to form, I'm looking forward to the rest of the album now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread