- Joined
- 13 November 2023
- Messages
- 1,291
- Reactions Received
- 1,716
- Location
- maeumville
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,780
- Fandom
- maeum
By princesses, I mean similar to or has dressed up as an established princess character
do you guys have any more that I can add to the list?
- Elsa
- Heejin (LOONA/ARTMS)
- Hitomi (IZ*ONE/SAY MY NAME)
- Belle
- Hyunjin (LOONA/Loossemble)
- Eunbi (IZ*ONE)
- Snow White
- Yeojin (LOONA/Loossemble)
- Merida
- Vivi (LOONA/Loossemble)
- Nako (IZ*ONE)
- Cinderella
- Kim Lip (LOONA/ARTMS)
- Wonyoung (IZ*ONE/IVE)
- Ariel
- Jinsoul (LOONA/ARTMS)
- Yuri (IZ*ONE/IVE)
- Jasmine
- Choerry (LOONA/ARTMS)
- Yujin (IZ*ONE/IVE)
- Tiana
- Yves (LOONA)
- Anna
- Chuu (LOONA)
- Chaewon (IZ*ONE/LE SSERAFIM)
- Rapunzel
- Gowon (LOONA/Loossemble)
- Minju (IZ*ONE/IVE)
- Aurora
- Hyeju (LOONA/Loossemble)
- Sakura (IZ*ONE/LE SSERAFIM)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Yena (IZ*ONE)
- Clara (nutcracker girl)
- Hyewon (IZ*ONE)
- Mulan
- Chaeyeon (IZ*ONE)
do you guys have any more that I can add to the list?
Last edited: