News PRISTIN have disbanded (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ugh this is what I was fearing the most. Nayoung is a 95 liner, so in Korean age, she's like 25 by now and Idk how many agencies wanna debut a 25 year old idol, I hope Pledis goes out of business if we never see her again.
Well it's not as if they'd be debuting a 25 year old nobody, she has past debut experience and somewhat of a fan base still, with the right song and good promotions she could be quite successful!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel sad ☹ that pledis wasted pristins potential as they could of gotten bigger also I hope the girls that left will be signed up a better company or be happy in whatever they decide to do next
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
pledis doesn't deserve any of their artists... the girls gave them their youth only to be stuck in the dungeon and highs were left in the dark for so long, so much for being "grateful to pristin and their fans"
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well it's not as if they'd be debuting a 25 year old nobody, she has past debut experience and somewhat of a fan base still, with the right song and good promotions she could be quite successful!
I hope so, should sign with a relatively smaller agency and go solo, or even try getting acting gigs really.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Ugh this is what I was fearing the most. Nayoung is a 95 liner, so in Korean age, she's like 25 by now and Idk how many agencies wanna debut a 25 year old idol, I hope Pledis goes out of business if we never see her again.
Gummi from Crayon Pop is an 88 liner so she'd have been the same age when Crayon Pop debuted in 2012
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Gummi from Crayon Pop is an 88 liner so she'd have been the same age when Crayon Pop debuted in 2012
Yeah but it's pretty rare, I don't wanna get too optimistic :umjicry:
Soloist is probably the best way to go, or try getting minor roles in dramas and stuff before moving on to bigger roles.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Yeah but it's pretty rare, I don't wanna get too optimistic :umjicry:
Soloist is probably the best way to go, or try getting minor roles in dramas and stuff before moving on to bigger roles.
Well we don't even know what she wants to do yet, Xiyeon seems like she does want to continue trying but who knows what the others are thinking, after a sour experience like this some might be done.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well we don't even know what she wants to do yet, Xiyeon seems like she does want to continue trying but who knows what the others are thinking, after a sour experience like this some might be done.
Kyla definitely looks done. I hope girls like Eunwoo and Rena don't disappear, they're really talented and could do well.
Xiyeon yeah, one doesn't spend 11 years with an agency and then give up, I'm sure we'll see her again :sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Kyla definitely looks done. I hope girls like Eunwoo and Rena don't disappear, they're really talented and could do well.
Xiyeon yeah, one doesn't spend 11 years with an agency and then give up, I'm sure we'll see her again :sanapray:
Yeah she's already gone home and just seems like she wants to keep in touch with the people who supported her through social media. Have to wait and see what their next move is but at least Xiyeon shows there's a chance it didn't kill their passion for it.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The levels of wasted talent and potential. On one hand, I'm glad they're free from the maximum security dungeon but on the other hand, all that time wasted for the members who could've done so much more if it weren't for the incompetency of Pledis

In the wise words of @Jichuus
^ This sums up everything. So much talent wasted because of this shit management. I just can't help but feel sorry for the girls.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Watch Pledis send the remaining girls on Produce to make a quick cash grab
Kaeun and Kirin-chan need to be freed from the dungeon before it's too late.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ugh this is what I was fearing the most. Nayoung is a 95 liner, so in Korean age, she's like 25 by now and Idk how many agencies wanna debut a 25 year old idol, I hope Pledis goes out of business if we never see her again.
Yeah. Maybe she can be like Solji who also redebuted at this age. So there's hope maybe.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well that’s it. Pledis really ruined another group. Congratulations Pledshit, you’ve done it again. I think I won’t be able to stan any future groups that they make. What a fucked up company and situation. To think that some of these girls spent a decade training with Pledis, waiting for their debut, only to be disbanded after 2 comebacks and a subunit, with so much hiatus in between. The saddest part for me is that they didn’t even get a chance. At least After School had a career but Pledis couldn’t even stick with Pristin for 3 years. This situation is just horrrible, I hope they either find a better company or go to college and school. They’re still young so they’ve got th chance. Still, it feels horrible that they got dream taken away. I just can’t believe this is happening.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just what the fuck

How do you mess up this bad?

Seungyeon sweetie you should have ran. You're still young :pepecry1:

They definitely are planning a re debut with Kauen and Yunjin. I wished those two had escaped too.

I'll support the others where ever they end up at. This is honestly ridiculous.

Xiyeon go to mystic and complete their next girl group.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread