News PRISTIN have disbanded (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
screw pledis
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Letters incoming
Kyla to start

I am so devastated that I have to be uploading this post and I know that so many of you have a million questions. For now, I just want to say I am so sorry and also incredibly grateful to all of you who have supported us from the beginning from when we were Pledis Girlz to now. While Pristin has officially disbanded, I would like to ask you all not to be upset and angry, but rather joyous of the memories that we’ve had together and all of the amazing things we have accomplished. Moving forward, I hope you all will find it in your hearts to support me as Kyla Massie instead of Pristin Kyla. I had been with Pledis for approximately 9 years now and I am very lucky to have had this amazing experience and to have had such a wonderful second family. Thank you. It has been a rollercoaster ride the past 2 years and I couldn’t be more grateful to all of the people who have supported us over this time. Thank you so much. I love you with all of my heart.

Siyeon

Hello, this is Park Siyeon.
Firstly, I’m sorry for writing to you with bad news.
I was able to spend truly happy days thanks to High, who loved me steadfastly throughout my 11 years at Pledis and two years with PRISTIN. Thank you.
Although this is the end of our activities as PRISTIN, I’ll work hard in the future as Park Siyeon to make up for all the love you’ve given me.
I hope that together with me, you will watch over and support the new beginnings of our members, whom I was with for a long time.
I’m so sorry and grateful to everyone who has loved and waited for PRISTIN.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I wasn’t a KPop fan during there time but people really thought that😲😲😲. Pledis really let that hype go like it was nothing
Their debut did great

They lost half of the fandom with the comeback tho
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I hate this timeline.
I didn't really want to invest into Pristin that much because I was worried that this would happen, and well, I'm still sad.

I sincerely hope that there was something bigger going on in the background rather than Pledis being a sack of incompetent shit. I just don't want to think that someone at Pledis would be so goddamn stupid that they'd let a group this good go that easily. To think that they went from sweeping ROTYs to sitting in the basement, I just don't get it.

But honestly, this could also be good for them. They're still young so if they want they can get an education and focus on a more long-lasting career than that of an idol. It's still sad, though. :(
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Now I get why Kyla was liking all those shade tweets
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
9
Reactions Received
7
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Literally what was the reason? I genuinely don’t get it. They had a debut then a comeback? Does pledis even have another GG in line? I’ve never seen a company just give up on such great talent like this . There has to be a deeper meaning
After Pledis formed some sort of partnership with Stone Entertainment (CJ ENM) for managing Iz*One and Fromis9, it seems like they totally gave up wanting to produce for Pristin. Stone/Pledis eventually took resources from their companies to form Off The Record solely to manage those 2 groups. It may be that they decided it's better to act like a services company for the bigger CJ ENM then risk their own money producing for Pristin.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I knew it but it’s different when you face the truth. They weren’t even flop when they debuted. I hope that some of the girls will make it if they want too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread