Trading Pristin Kyulkyung for trade (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just got Kyulkyung :susPepe:
Definitely want to trade her cause I am not interested in collecting pristin

priority:​
  1. Dani (T-ara)​
  2. Aisha, Mia (Everglow), Solar (Mamamoo), Haseul, Olivia (Loona)​
  3. I.O.I Yoojung​
  4. other GG cards​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tagging @Reo for this cause he gave me Mina already and I am updating him with my daily cards in case he wants one of them
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You can finally pay me back 👀
let me see if Adu wants her. This card is at only 2 drops similar to the Mina he gave me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have Jia I can offer Mango which is similar issue amount although I can't take Solar myself for obvious reasons
I posted on mango‘s profile. I can possible trade or ask her to hold that one for me till I manage to get something she wants
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I posted on mango‘s profile. I can possible trade or ask her to hold that one for me till I manage to get something she wants
Well if she'd take Jia I can trade you Jia for Kyulkyung and you trade Jia for Solar
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well if she'd take Jia I can trade you Jia for Kyulkyung and you trade Jia for Solar
let’s see :sanapray: she just hearted my comment
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Panda

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread