Found Pristin V Kyulkyung (LITC IS THE BEST) (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Please help me find my ult :sanapray:

Current batch 8 cards:



Otherwise, check out my trading there here.
If you want a rare that I have just offer me another common with the card :pepeheart:​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Please help me find my ult :sanapray:

Current batch 8 cards:



Otherwise, check out my trading there here.
If you want a rare that I have just offer me another common with the card :pepeheart:​
I have Kyulkyung but I'm collecting Pristin V, and the only card you have I want is Weeekly Monday rare too so idk what to do:pandashrug:

I'd trade her if you'd trade Monday, she's the last I need for Weeekly rare, I have all 6 others
She's also my Weeekly bias
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I have Kyulkyung and I'm collecting Pristin V, but the only card you have I want is Weeekly Monday rare too so idk what to do:pandashrug:

I'd trade her if you'd trade Monday, she's the last I need for Weeekly rare, I have all 6 others
She's also my Weeekly bias
I can part with Monday rare in order to get my ult. I'll win her back someday :pepeheart:
Do you have any other common card to throw in?
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I can part with Monday rare in order to get my ult. I'll win her back someday :pepeheart:
Do you have any other common card to throw in?
Hmu if you see another kyulkyung out, as I'm still collecting pristin v :haylul:

Chebul linlin?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread