- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,664
- Reactions Received
- 93,476
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,322
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Nayoung is under contract and working.
To my knowledge she is the only one who is (aside from the girls who are still at pledis ...)
I find it hard to believe that no one wants Siyeon she is a 2000 and crazy skilled.
Eunwoo should be looking for a group or a solo
Minkyung(Roa) , Kyungwon(Yuha) are only a 97 SM has some 97's in srngg.
Yebin is a late 98
I just find it weird that none of them are signed.
To my knowledge she is the only one who is (aside from the girls who are still at pledis ...)
I find it hard to believe that no one wants Siyeon she is a 2000 and crazy skilled.
Eunwoo should be looking for a group or a solo
Minkyung(Roa) , Kyungwon(Yuha) are only a 97 SM has some 97's in srngg.
Yebin is a late 98
I just find it weird that none of them are signed.