Probably a permanent goodbye (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Just so I don't disappear without any explanation lol:

After thinking for a while, I came to the conclusion that it's probably time to close this chapter of my life. The whole kpop forums spiel and whatnot.

I'm out of touch with this community, and a lot of it has to do with me just... working all the time and never having time for anything else anymore. I've lost friends over it via drifting away and it's painful enough on top of my already tanking mental health.

These days... it's less enjoyable to come around on the forums and more painful with the recognition that things just aren't the same for me anymore. I don't gain any happiness or enjoyment in these communities anymore and it's best to just... move on for my own wellbeing. I guess you could say that I'm suffering from a severe case of burnout.

I will miss everyone I was close to or had the opportunity to get to know. For those who were my friends at some point... I love you and will never forget you.

Please take care of yourselves and thank you.💜

This is probably permanent... but who knows, things do change as time goes on. I'll also keep my discord open to those who truly want to keep in touch as I am a gamer and still use discord for it, but I assume things will probably continue on as it has been and that's fine. Please do not feel obligated.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg love, I'll miss you around, but I understand your decision. Please take care of yourself, relax and do what makes you happy. Remember that I'll always be there for you and you know my Discord DMs are always open.

:maheart::maheart:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish you the most happiness on your journey outside of the forums, you'll be missed but never forgotten. Please do what is best for you and makes you happy always. And thank you for all of your hard work as a staff member and your great presence as a member on KS
:saranghae::saranghae::saranghae:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve never got to fully get to know you, but I remember you being nice to me when I joined the forum. I thank you for giving me a chance and welcoming me here. I hope life will get better and you´ll feel full of energy to come and visit again. I am sure there are a lot of people who will miss you around.
take care, stay healthy and happy ♥
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll miss you for sure.

Thank you for your work as staff and whatever you do in life, I hope you are happy.
:maheart:

Maybe one day you'll decide to come back.
:sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I think the forums get to everyone after a while and it can be for the best to just take a break and only come online if you actually really want to and I hope doing so will help you feel better and that things goes well for you :sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You're already gone but just in case you pop by,

I'll really miss you being here, I remember wanting to get to know you more when we were both on the other forum but I never got enough courage to DM you and just stuck with small conversations on random threads. You've always seemed very sweet to me, thank you for all your hard work as a staff member and for just being another lovely person on the forum. I understand you leaving and hope things will get better for you, I wish you all the happiness in your future!
:sanapray: :bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread