News Produce 48's FAKE final ranking (FAKE!!) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2019
Messages
715
Reactions Received
3,052
Location
Finland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
PRODUCE 48’s True Final Ranking Before The Votes Were Manipulated According To News Report:
(Don't know if this is true but probably is)

1 - Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
2 - Miyazaki Miho (AKB48)
3 - Lee Chaeyeon (WM)
4 - Kang Hyewon (8D Creative)
5 - Lee Gaeun (Pledis)
6 - Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48)
7 - Jang Wonyoung (Starship)
8 - Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
9 - Yabuki Nako (HKT48)
10 - Shitao Miu (AKB48)
11 - Honda Hitomi (NMB48)
12 - Kwon Eunbi (Woollim)
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Ga Eun :umjicry:

It's always been a complete mystery as to why she didn't get through. I don't understand why Mnet pushed her so much if they had decided she wasn't going to be in the group in the first place :(

I also feel so sorry for all the members of Izone and the people on this list. Their whole lives are ruined because of this. I don't know if releasing the list was a good thing or not...
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mnet needs to compensate Ga Eun. She was definitely robbed. I wonder if she knew she wasn't going to make it, when she got 1st place in one of the votings in the middle she wasn't too ecstatic, i think she even said that nothing is granted. Poor girl.

And how dirty is to drop 2nd place to 15th place? Miho was popular af within koreans, one of most liked japanese trainees. I'm also sad of Miru, rly liked her.

According to that Yena, Chaewon, Minju, Yuri & Yujin got rigged in. That's all korean trainees.. so definitely the theory that PD wanted more korean trainees in seems true.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Mnet needs to compensate Ga Eun. She was definitely robbed. I wonder if she knew she wasn't going to make it, when she got 1st place in one of the votings in the middle she wasn't too ecstatic, i think she even said that nothing is granted. Poor girl.

And how dirty is to drop 2nd place to 15th place? Miho was popular af within koreans, one of most liked japanese trainees. I'm also sad of Miru, rly liked her.

According to that Yena, Chaewon, Minju, Yuri & Yujin got rigged in. That's all korean trainees.. so definitely the theory that PD wanted more korean trainees in seems true.
I wanted Chaewon and Yuri in the final line-up ...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
TBH I would love iz*one to have this lineup, but I feel like MNET changed the ranking because of so many Japanese members passing through
This is wrong , its the exact ranking from ep 11.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
PRODUCE 48’s True Final Ranking Before The Votes Were Manipulated According To News Report:
(Don't know if this is true but probably is)

1 - Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
2 - Miyazaki Miho (AKB48)
3 - Lee Chaeyeon (WM)
4 - Kang Hyewon (8D Creative)
5 - Lee Gaeun (Pledis)
6 - Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48)
7 - Jang Wonyoung (Starship)
8 - Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
9 - Yabuki Nako (HKT48)
10 - Shitao Miu (AKB48)
11 - Honda Hitomi (NMB48)
12 - Kwon Eunbi (Woollim)
100% fake this is ep 11 ranking
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don’t think koreaboo is 100% resourceful they’re known to fabricate things
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: I guess we all can conclude this is most likely fake.

I do think tho that more japanese trainees would be in the real ranking.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
:wimwim: I guess we all can conclude this is most likely fake.

I do think tho that more japanese trainees would be in the real ranking.
we would need to see the raw numbers from every round to even have a guess.

But what really seems to bug me is i think an awful lot of the voting was reactionary. If what we have is close to real.

folks were unfond of the girls in the first ranking top 12 so they went another way.
then 3 J line members was a bit too few in ep 8 so they reacted to push a few more.
Then ep 11 had 7 more who had never smelt the top 12 than even the final had.

It worries me that fans were not voting but agenda folks were dominating the shows votes enough to cause the chaos level swings .
Nothing about the voting patterns in pd 48 was anywhere close to normal on human behavior scale.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread