Produce Debut Battle: IOI vs W1 vs IZ*ONE (1 Viewer)

Which Was Your Favorite?

  • Dream Girls

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Energetic

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • La Vie En Rose

    Votes: 8 44.4%

  • Total voters
    18

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Have you heard to this?
Lol I've only listened to their title tracks tbf coz boy group and temporary so I never got invested and I didn't find any of those even remotely close to Energetic so that put me off their B sides :yolk:
I'll check it out thanks :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol I've only listened to their title tracks tbf coz boy group and temporary so I never got invested and I didn't find any of those even remotely close to Energetic so that put me off their B sides :yolk:
I'll check it out thanks :sj_weary:
Aww but you better check out IZ*ONE even though they're temp too :pandamad:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Aww but you better check out IZ*ONE even though they're temp too :pandamad:
Check out IZ* ONE? Bish I stan IZ* ONE :sj_weary:

Coz 2.5 years and more importantly girl group!! And I'm such trash for Yujin, Nako and Sakura lol.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Check out IZ* ONE? Bish I stan IZ* ONE :sj_weary:

Coz 2.5 years and more importantly girl group!! And I'm such trash for Yujin, Nako and Sakura lol.
Don't forget to stan Eunbi and Yena too :pandabeg:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't forget to stan Eunbi and Yena too :pandabeg:
Yeah tbf I stan almost everyone and Eunbi/Yena are definitely high on my list :pepeheart: Such all round queens :sj_weary:

Tbf I stanned IOI too although that happened during my Kpop hiatus :yolk: But Sejeong is like almost my UB :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah tbf I stan almost everyone and Eunbi/Yena are definitely high on my list :pepeheart: Such all round queens :sj_weary:

Tbf I stanned IOI too although that happened during my Kpop hiatus :yolk: But Sejeong is like almost my UB :sj_weary:
Omg really? Sejeong is such a queen. She's wasted in that flop company that doesn't know how to manage her.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg really? Sejeong is such a queen. She's wasted in that flop company that doesn't know how to manage her.
Lol I know :yolk:

No joke, she could have been BIG if they kept her as a soloist. Like Sunmi/Chungha level or higher. She's just so likeable and talented :pepeheart:

I still like Gugudan though lol. But yeah they have been handled rather poorly.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol I know :yolk:

No joke, she could have been BIG if they kept her as a soloist. Like Sunmi/Chungha level or higher. She's just so likeable and talented :pepeheart:

I still like Gugudan though lol. But yeah they have been handled rather poorly.
Frankly, I think Sejeong could've peaked higher than Sunmi/Chungha. Like, Taeyeon level. She had that much potential smh.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Frankly, I think Sejeong could've peaked higher than Sunmi/Chungha. Like, Taeyeon level. She had that much potential smh.
Lol that's not even an exaggeration tbh, I completely believe it. Ugh she's such a perfect human being I love her so much :pandabeg:

She still splits her earnings with the other members and only wants to take care of her mom and when I watch the P101 finale and how she held it in throughout before finally breaking down during her speech it makes me tear up :pandabeg:

Atleast she still seems to be doing reasonably well with her other gigs and I think she could end up with a good acting career too, she's already on her way :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread