- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
I wouldn't be surprised if they will be tied to prostitution soon.Read somewhere else that agency execs were wine and dining him in less that ideal places.
To increase the sketchiness.
found it.
As long as none of the contestants were forced into doing anything...I wouldn't be surprised if they will be tied to prostitution soon.
I'd guess not, at least YG seemed to be wise enough to seperate the two. While back I actually watched video from DKDKTV on prostitution in South Korea related to YG scandal and they actually said it's rly common for business exes and employees to go to these adult establishment and it's not illegal in Korea as long as sex isn't offered for money- but often there is still sex involved. So I wouldn't be surprised if more of these case come up and likely it's about prostitution with this produce pd or could be drugs too who knows. Wouldn't be even surprised if Burning Sun would be involved in some way...As long as none of the contestants were forced into doing anything...
especially sketchy considering most work with young girls... Pretty sure Freud would have stuff to say about that :)Oh yea. I'm too used to prostitution and drug scandals now, they came to mind first xd
Probably about rigging, bad news to companies when their names get released. But wouldn't be surprised if this somehow evolved into prostitution case too, company exes having meetings at adult establishments isn't most innocent thing.
Ah yes, the trusted YG stratFurthermore, SBS reported that the police had requested an arrest warrant for Ahn Joon Young and other producers after the producers tried to destroy evidence like mobile phone messages and related materials.
2014: I'm the worst year for kpop..2019 year of the electric chair.
Plausible deniability.I feel like it's only the PDs that are gonna get flack for this and not the execs