Professional gaming with adderall (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Recently there was a pro call of duty player who came out and revealed he was under the influence of adderall when he won the world championship last year. Adderal has been a drug that gamers have been known to abuse in order to increase their performance. It was against the rules and still is so people are saying they should be punished yet there are still those that defend him and say he shouldn’t be punished. They say he was brave enough to come forward. I don’t think that’s an excuse and he should be punished. I wonder if something like this had happened in other esports.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah he should definitely still be punished. Maybe a lighter punishment because he confessed, but confessing shouldn't wipe your slate clean.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Handcrafted
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah he should definitely still be punished. Maybe a lighter punishment because he confessed, but confessing shouldn't wipe your slate clean.
Being brave enough to break the rules or law doesn’t excuse you from the consequences.
I don’t think they will actually receive any punishment. Players have been known to use it before but the league has done nothing to enforce the rules. Maybe this time will be different. Only time will tell I guess.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Mangoey

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I didn't know gamers did drugs for gaming

Dude should get punished
I had no clue either. It’s weird to see that news come up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread