COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Programming finally doesn't seem that hard (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I've started really learning programming since my exam is coming up and like. I've had this class in elementary and high school, basically the same exact thing.
Learning C# or C or whatever and I always half-assed it cause I didn't need it and wasn't planning on doing it.
Now that I'm going into the Video Game Industry I'm pretty sure it's a universal skill that a person needs so I'm also trying a bit harder.

This time around tho, it seems so easy? Like not blatantly easy you still have to somewhat use your brain but much easier than it did before and I know that at some point I'm gonna start being overloaded with info but for now, I'm much more confident that I'll be able to do it properly than previously when I had 0 interest.​

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Future Tech Admin of KS? :icgyu:
Oh lord no :haylul: Thankfully the part of programming I do is focused on doing stuff in game engines rather than crunching numbers/databases/servers and stuff that most other programmers have to know.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh lord no :haylul: Thankfully the part of programming I do is focused on doing stuff in game engines rather than crunching numbers/databases/servers and stuff that most other programmers have to know.
icic :susPepe: I wish you good luck, lemme know when your first game releases :junweary:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread