- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,093
- Reactions Received
- 21,568
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25
- Gender
- Other
- Ship
- Wreck
eh I dont feel like watching all of thatHave I not been doing a good enough job spamming Dotae? Fuck
eh I dont feel like watching all of thatHave I not been doing a good enough job spamming Dotae? Fuck
eh I dont feel like watching all of that
not even one?
fine
in a fight?fine
just be ready for me to laugh in your face when they get engaged
suredo you wanna fight?ill go and beat your ugly butt
me neitherI don't even know what's going on in this thread. lol
Sweetie, this isn't a thing. Stop trying to make it a thing.Have I not been doing a good enough job spamming Dotae? Fuck
Watch them all then get back to me
what isnt a thing? Dotae? Yeah right didnt you know theyre marriedSweetie, this isn't a thing. Stop trying to make it a thing.