Photo Protest truck organized by chinese Yeseo fans arrived in front of 143 Entertainment's building (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
now that the truck is here they should run over that CEO with it
I like the way you think! Maybe his dick first, then the rest of him? Maybe we could put snow tires on the truck with spikes? :kokorohappy: I definitely don't have anger issues. :runrunrun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
yes yes protest trucks are all well and good but personally I would have used the money like bunnies did and hire a lawyer and possibly sue 143 and their ceo
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
yes yes protest trucks are all well and good but personally I would have used the money like bunnies did and hire a lawyer and possibly sue 143 and their ceo
I'm not sure how that would work unless gaeun signed on and had the lawyer represent her directly. On the other hand, lawyers are 10's of thousands. A truck with a sign is like maybe a thousand for a day? :umwhat: Personally I prefer to have the CEO kidnapped and sent to a North Korean prison camp but I'm broke. :pandangry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I'm not sure how that would work unless gaeun signed on and had the lawyer represent her directly. On the other hand, lawyers are 10's of thousands. A truck with a sign is like maybe a thousand for a day? :umwhat: Personally I prefer to have the CEO kidnapped and sent to a North Korean prison camp but I'm broke. :pandangry:
in NJ cases I'm pretty sure the fandom's lawyer is independent of NJ's lawyer but yes I'm pretty sure lawyers are more expensive than protest trucks

wow innocent until proven guilty?
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The CEO said it was "consensual". It happened when she was 18, a minor in South Korea; therefore it could not have been consensual. Also, there is an extremes unbalance of power between the two. All the power is in the CEO's hands which also poisons any chance I'd believe in it being remotely "consensual". Dude's an idiot and dirt bag even if it was "consensual"! :blegh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread