Appreciation Proud to be a starlight (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck


@Starlight I could cry VIXX will always remain iconic
Also lets put some respect on Block B and BTOB both for ranking so high as well, I'm so proud of all of them :taeilsob: :taeilsob: :taeilsob:​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


@Starlight I could cry VIXX will always remain iconic
Also lets put some respect on Block B and BTOB both for ranking so high as well, I'm so proud of all of them :taeilsob: :taeilsob: :taeilsob:​
They have great music:pepeheart:

you like block b too? Taste, I love them:pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread