- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
PSY was called in for questioning regarding the allegations of prostitution services that were set up by YG and a Malaysian businessman named, Jho Low. He was questioned on June 17th until 3:30 a.m. KST. It was reported that YG offered prostitution services to two investors in July 2014, with Jho Low possibly being one of them. According to a report, YG allegedly invited 25 women to this event and 10 women were brought in by someone named, Madam Jung. Madam Jung was called into questioning as well on June 18th and claims that some of the women were present at the dinner, but there supposedly weren't any acts of prostitution. YG later on made an official statement claiming, “though it is true that I was at the dinner, I was not aware of any prostitution services and I did not even pay for the dinner myself. I have had no further contact with the businessmen who were at the dinner. Though I know Madam Jung, I don’t know anything about the women who were there." sure, jan
Because of these reports, many suspected that there was a famous singer at the event, which is PSY in this case. Though he is not a suspect, the police are expected to make use of PSY and Madam Jung's testimonies along with any evidence that they've collected so far. These will be used to conduct an investigation on YG.
Back in May, PSY went to his Instagram account to clear things up and stated “when Jho Low and his party visited Korea as part of their Asia tour, Yang Hyun Suk and I were invited to attend [the dinner]. After eating and drinking with others who had been invited, Yang Hyun Suk and I left first.” He also said that he wasn't aware of the allegations that were brought on.
I'm assuming it's this post since it was dated back in May.
Source -
www.soompi.com
What are your thoughts on the issue?
Because of these reports, many suspected that there was a famous singer at the event, which is PSY in this case. Though he is not a suspect, the police are expected to make use of PSY and Madam Jung's testimonies along with any evidence that they've collected so far. These will be used to conduct an investigation on YG.
Back in May, PSY went to his Instagram account to clear things up and stated “when Jho Low and his party visited Korea as part of their Asia tour, Yang Hyun Suk and I were invited to attend [the dinner]. After eating and drinking with others who had been invited, Yang Hyun Suk and I left first.” He also said that he wasn't aware of the allegations that were brought on.
I'm assuming it's this post since it was dated back in May.
Source -
PSY Summoned For Questioning By Police On Allegations Involving Yang Hyun Suk And Jho Low | Soompi
Police have stated that PSY was called in for questioning involving allegations of prostitution services set up by YG Entertainment founder Yang Hyun Suk.
What are your thoughts on the issue?
Last edited: