Appreciation Public Service Announcement (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
After checking Fun, yall should actually stream Love Bomb. I've discovered it to be a bop after being super reluctant to like it.



Now they need to release another song so I can like FUN! as well.
It took you THIS LONG to figure out Love Bomb was a bop???
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
After checking Fun, yall should actually stream Love Bomb. I've discovered it to be a bop after being super reluctant to like it.



Now they need to release another song so I can like FUN! as well.
So I spammed Love bomb for months for nothing? :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread