Teaser Purple Kiss 5th Mini Album [Cabin Fever] 2023.02.15 COMING SOON✔ (2 Viewers)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

@Plory
 
  • Love
Reactions: the101 and Ineul_Ze
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Thank you for the information!!!

OHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING MUCH SOONER THAN I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♫ PURPLE IS BAAAAAACK [ AGAIN ] ♫ <~ Yes, I will never get tired of saying that line!

I know what my second 2023 album purchase will be!
I was thinking it would drop in March to celebrate their 2nd anniversary, but it's coming much sooner !!!!!!!! THANK YOU, RBW!!!!!!!!!!

:::: does a very awkward happy dance... :::::

::: Starts countdown ::::

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread