Debut PURPLE KISS 'My Heart Skip A Beat' Performance Teaser (Rock inspired group?) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

PURPLE KISS
'My Heart Skip A Beat' Performance Teaser


I've just heard of this group now when I saw this in my sub feed on YouTube!

My question is; are they a rock inspired group? Or just testing the waters with a rock inspired pre-release, as apparently that's what this is?

If anyone is more knowledgeable about this group, please let me know. I'd stan hard if they are rock inspired. (I love Dreamcatcher after all).




@Girl Group​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
IIRC their debut was announced a long time ago and they even uploaded teasers but somehow it postponed (probably due to covid) and this is just a pre-debut single from what I saw on redd.it .




I'd love if they went with a rockier sound tho, can never get enough of that
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Reo @Vikki Let's hope it is rockier, as we need more groups with a rock sound.
:sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
They are from RBW and have released individual teasers and a debut teaser. I wouldn’t say rock was a uninformed theme for the teasers, their more multi-genre.
I've just seen those teasers. They sound very promising! I'm liking what I've seen and heard so far and the fact they are from RBW as well means they have a very good company behind them. I'm anticipating this group so much right now :).
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've just seen those teasers. They sound very promising! I'm liking what I've seen and heard so far and the fact they are from RBW as well means they have a very good company behind them. I'm anticipating this group so much right now :).
who else is under RBW?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
oh yeah they'll definitely have it good :taesquish:
Listen to these vocals from 3 of the members! I'm very impressed, like damn!

Mamamoo's little sister group for sure.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
IIRC their debut was announced a long time ago and they even uploaded teasers but somehow it postponed (probably due to covid) and this is just a pre-debut single from what I saw on redd.it .




I'd love if they went with a rockier sound tho, can never get enough of that
this is such a great pre debut teaser
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
RBW really is about to debut another powerhouse
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i've heard of this group but since their debut has been postponed i forgot about them somehow. the song sounds really good so far so i'll be looking forward to this <3
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
RBW really is about to debut another powerhouse
Indeed! The rapper is good, but the vocals from the two members in the video I posted above are great!

I can't wait for them to debut.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and umpheri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread