AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 5 February 2021 #1 Reactions: Yili, RandAlThor and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 6 February 2021 #2 They have really nice vocals! Reactions: RandAlThor and AmysTeri
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 6 February 2021 #3 God damit I posted this again cause you wrote their name as 2 words and I didn't. Reactions: AmysTeri and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,803 Reactions Received 93,589 Cards View Profile KS Coins 191,343 Fandom WizSoneLuv 6 February 2021 #4 I really liked Goeun Dosie Ireh Chaein fyi copied from comments. Jieun - Elsa Goeun - Mulan Dosie - Jasmine Ireh - Rapunzel Yuki - Snow White Chaein - Merida Swan - Moana Reactions: AmysTeri
I really liked Goeun Dosie Ireh Chaein fyi copied from comments. Jieun - Elsa Goeun - Mulan Dosie - Jasmine Ireh - Rapunzel Yuki - Snow White Chaein - Merida Swan - Moana