- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
I know some people might be disappointed they aren’t blowing up quickly and as big as their contemporaries but they are showing a stable growing fanbase and only do better and better with each comeback methinks.Let's go, Purky!Sweet Juice got a lot of attention again, I think.
I agree! I think they do best at the creepy cute vibe of basically all their titles except for memeM, and that's likely always going to run more niche. But they have a strong fanbase, and I think they could make a killing with touring like Dreamcatcher. I remember seeing a graph that DC was one of the top tour earners, just because they tour so much. Which tbh as a fan, I'd rather have options for going to a smaller venue than the "WORLDWIDE TOUR: available at one of six stadiums in only the largest cities, best of luck to you."I know some people might be disappointed they aren’t blowing up quickly and as big as their contemporaries but they are showing a stable growing fanbase and only do better and better with each comeback methinks.
Lowkey hoping rbw sends them on tour eventually . I think they could do well at that for sure, yk?
I could see them starting out at smaller venues for sure. Oneus went to madison wisconsin for their tour awhile back.I agree! I think they do best at the creepy cute vibe of basically all their titles except for memeM, and that's likely always going to run more niche. But they have a strong fanbase, and I think they could make a killing with touring like Dreamcatcher. I remember seeing a graph that DC was one of the top tour earners, just because they tour so much. Which tbh as a fan, I'd rather have options for going to a smaller venue than the "WORLDWIDE TOUR: available at one of six stadiums in only the largest cities, best of luck to you."
YES! It's nice to be able to see the group and not have to look at a screen to do so lol. I have a big expense next month, but I'm hoping after that maybe someone will come close-ish to my area again.I could see them starting out at smaller venues for sure. Oneus went to madison wisconsin for their tour awhile back.And ill be happy af if they go somewhere incredibly close to me loland smaller venues can be great bc of the initmacy <3