Chart #PURPLE_KISS reaches a new peak of 1 million monthly listeners on Spotify (2 Viewers)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

:pepeheart:
@Plory
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Let's go, Purky! :felixdance: Sweet Juice got a lot of attention again, I think.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Let's go, Purky! :felixdance: Sweet Juice got a lot of attention again, I think.
I know some people might be disappointed they aren’t blowing up quickly and as big as their contemporaries but they are showing a stable growing fanbase and only do better and better with each comeback methinks.

Lowkey hoping rbw sends them on tour eventually . I think they could do well at that for sure, yk?
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I know some people might be disappointed they aren’t blowing up quickly and as big as their contemporaries but they are showing a stable growing fanbase and only do better and better with each comeback methinks.

Lowkey hoping rbw sends them on tour eventually . I think they could do well at that for sure, yk?
I agree! I think they do best at the creepy cute vibe of basically all their titles except for memeM, and that's likely always going to run more niche. But they have a strong fanbase, and I think they could make a killing with touring like Dreamcatcher. I remember seeing a graph that DC was one of the top tour earners, just because they tour so much. Which tbh as a fan, I'd rather have options for going to a smaller venue than the "WORLDWIDE TOUR: available at one of six stadiums in only the largest cities, best of luck to you."
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I agree! I think they do best at the creepy cute vibe of basically all their titles except for memeM, and that's likely always going to run more niche. But they have a strong fanbase, and I think they could make a killing with touring like Dreamcatcher. I remember seeing a graph that DC was one of the top tour earners, just because they tour so much. Which tbh as a fan, I'd rather have options for going to a smaller venue than the "WORLDWIDE TOUR: available at one of six stadiums in only the largest cities, best of luck to you."
I could see them starting out at smaller venues for sure. Oneus went to madison wisconsin for their tour awhile back. And ill be happy af if they go somewhere incredibly close to me lol and smaller venues can be great bc of the initmacy <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,043
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,990
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Gooo girls! Gettin' things done.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I could see them starting out at smaller venues for sure. Oneus went to madison wisconsin for their tour awhile back. And ill be happy af if they go somewhere incredibly close to me lol and smaller venues can be great bc of the initmacy <3
YES! It's nice to be able to see the group and not have to look at a screen to do so lol. I have a big expense next month, but I'm hoping after that maybe someone will come close-ish to my area again. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Let’s go! I did see they did well on Spotify too so it may be that they become another one of those groups that’s bigger outside of Korea rather than in it.

You can see here that Purki were #16.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Finally, some more recognition!! :sicacry::sicacry::sicacry::sicacry::sicacry::sicacry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread