Purpose Purpose (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Here I AM (9.5/10)
Spark (6/10)
Find Me (7.5/10)
Love You Like Crazy (8.5/10)
LOL (6.5/10)
Better Babe (7.5/10)
Wine (7.5/10)
Do You Love Me? (6.5/10)
City Love (6/10)
Gravity (7/10)

Purpose: 7.25/10
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I absolutely loved Here I Am too but my favourties from the album are probably Better Babe or Gravity. I loved LOL so much too. I love it when Taeyeon does darker concepts like I Got Love and LOL. I would have ranked Spark a lot higher too. The other b-sides were pretty average but Wine was especially good too. I have to agree that it wasn't as good as My Voice (which will still remain one of the best albums I have ever heard to date) but I wasn't disappointed with the album either.

Just a quick question, are these ratings based off your own taste?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I absolutely loved Here I Am too but my favourties from the album are probably Better Babe or Gravity. I loved LOL so much too. I love it when Taeyeon does darker concepts like I Got Love and LOL. I would have ranked Spark a lot higher too. The other b-sides were pretty average but Wine was especially good too. I have to agree that it wasn't as good as My Voice (which will still remain one of the best albums I have ever heard to date) but I wasn't disappointed with the album either.

Just a quick question, are these ratings based off your own taste?
To answer yes they are!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
seems pretty accurate though better babe is the song that stood out to me personally and is the song I liked the most.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Here I AM (9.5/10)
Spark (6/10)
Find Me (7.5/10)
Love You Like Crazy (8.5/10)
LOL (6.5/10)
Better Babe (7.5/10)
Wine (7.5/10)
Do You Love Me? (6.5/10)
City Love (6/10)
Gravity (7/10)

Purpose: 7.25/10
so you hate the title. What is the deal with sm and titles?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
so you hate the title. What is the deal with sm and titles?
I don't hate it I just didn't LOVE it. I personally think Here I Am is the best song on the album and sadly none of the other songs could compare to it after I listened to it first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread