- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Yesss and nifftyI wanna know more about Alastor, we know so little about him
Yesss and nifftyI wanna know more about Alastor, we know so little about him
" YEEY PAIN"Yesss and niffty
Yay!!!of course not, it's literally what they like
NaurNo
Loved playing it when I was a kid and still do.Sudoku tho, it's better.
I think you'd be able to tell lol" YEEY PAIN"
I love Velvette too
What's your fave song so far?
hmmmmmmI think you'd be able to tell lol
nope, it's exactly what it is lol + you didn't knowhmmmmmm
could be a different tho
thank you <3Kids are young so no![]()
At best I could maybe get someone saying you’re old in spirit or whatever, which I don’t find true either. But to just say a kid is old makes no sense no matter whatthank you <3
i feel old these days
yeah, that's true lolAt best I could maybe get someone saying you’re old in spirit or whatever, which I don’t find true either. But to just say a kid is old makes no sense no matter what![]()
omg that's such a good one, especially Lute's part (vocal-wise)nope, it's exactly what it is lol + you didn't know
Yesssssomg that's such a good one, especially Lute's part (vocal-wise)
AgreedNo, hobbies are not defined by an age imo