- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
In past threads, I've stated it but I will reiterate this:
This ranking is based on an algorithm I've made for the rounds the occur.
The girls individually along with the groups they are in get a certain amount of points
based on their performance each round.
*This time around I gave bonus points to girls who really stood out in Round 3.*
That way they didn't get points based solely on the group's overall score.
Now here is my Ideal Top 7:
1.Bora
2. Yeeun
3. Nana
4. Yuki or Elly
5. Suyun
6. Soeun
7. Hwiseo
Now just like last time before I watched the performances I did some math and ordered the groups
but the highest overall average score to demonstrate which groups should perform the best.
GROUP RANKINGS BEFORE PERFORMANCES:
1st: Shut Down
2nd: Only One
3rd: Nxde
4th: Don't Call Me
5th: Fighting
6th: DTNA
END OF ROUND 3 GROUP RANKING:
1st Place-Shut Down
Note: This was the most well-rounded performance. The vocals, dance, stage presence, and raps demonstrated
really showed that this group was super well-rounded in general. Sangah in particular really stood out here.
She got a couple of bonus points simply for how much she owned this performance. But FYE's high note and Hwiseo coming out with the tricks.
Just wow.
2nd Place-Fighting
Note: Again-this was such a well-rounded group. The stage presence and fun they were having the whole time.
It just translated so well and wow oh wow did Elly blow this out of the fucking water alongside Juri.
The vocals shown were top tier and the fun was just contagious. I adored this-the talent was unreal.
3rd Place-Only One
Note: Soeun really was the only one standing out here. She's a good dancer, she can move her face
and as a result, she had the presence that Kei lacked but Kei more than made up for it with her vocals.
They both were fantastic vocally.
4th Place-Don't Call Me
Note: Guys-the stage presence for this was atrocious. Yeeun and Yereom
were the only ones who really shined during this performance.
The vocals weren't bad though sometimes they
were off-time and didn't match the overall concept either.
I don't know this was just mediocre.
5th Place-Nxde
Note: They screwed up so badly with the concept of this performance.
Overall it was just so messy, the strings and props ruined the entire thing for me.
The girls sang well and danced ok. But the only ones really pushing presence-wise were Suyun & Dohwa.
6th Place-DTNA
Note: I was just kind of...confused by this performance.
it was completely centered on Bora for the most part and I just didn't get it.
This is a challenging song but Bora didn't need to have the center for the dance break.
So I just didn't fully get that and just overall none of the members stood out.
It felt like a very bland performance and that sucked.
So with all of that here is the final Tier ranking after group performances and bonus points.
Tier 1:
1. Hwiseo (136.5)
2. Elly (130.5)
3. Riina (130.5)
4. Juri (129)
5. Sangah (128.5)
6. Yuki (128)
7. FYE (126)
Tier 2:
8. Kei (125)
9. Soeun (122.5)
10. Yeeun (122)
11. Soojin (120.5)
12. Suyun (119)
13. Jiwoo (118.5)
14. Yeoreum (118)
Tier 3:
15. Miru (116)
16. JooE (115.5)
17. Dohwa (115)
18. Yeonhee (114.5)
19. Bora (114)
20. Nana (113)
21. Jihan (110)
Tier 4:
22. Wooyeon (108)
23. Zoa (102.5)
24. Chaerin (101)
25. Jiwon (98)
26. Seoyeon (87.5)
I did not expect the points the boost so many gorlies.
But dang FYE and Sangah shot up.
Their entire team is of course in Tier 1 now.
Nana & Bora aren't doing as well as I was anticipating either.
But anyway....
What were your guys' thoughts on all of these performances?
Who do you think stood out?
Also tagging @mahiya & @Wingfrost and @RandAlThor
ENJOY~!
Prior Ranking
This ranking is based on an algorithm I've made for the rounds the occur.
The girls individually along with the groups they are in get a certain amount of points
based on their performance each round.
*This time around I gave bonus points to girls who really stood out in Round 3.*
That way they didn't get points based solely on the group's overall score.
Now here is my Ideal Top 7:
1.Bora
2. Yeeun
3. Nana
4. Yuki or Elly
5. Suyun
6. Soeun
7. Hwiseo
Now just like last time before I watched the performances I did some math and ordered the groups
but the highest overall average score to demonstrate which groups should perform the best.
GROUP RANKINGS BEFORE PERFORMANCES:
1st: Shut Down
2nd: Only One
3rd: Nxde
4th: Don't Call Me
5th: Fighting
6th: DTNA
END OF ROUND 3 GROUP RANKING:
1st Place-Shut Down
Note: This was the most well-rounded performance. The vocals, dance, stage presence, and raps demonstrated
really showed that this group was super well-rounded in general. Sangah in particular really stood out here.
She got a couple of bonus points simply for how much she owned this performance. But FYE's high note and Hwiseo coming out with the tricks.
Just wow.
2nd Place-Fighting
Note: Again-this was such a well-rounded group. The stage presence and fun they were having the whole time.
It just translated so well and wow oh wow did Elly blow this out of the fucking water alongside Juri.
The vocals shown were top tier and the fun was just contagious. I adored this-the talent was unreal.
3rd Place-Only One
Note: Soeun really was the only one standing out here. She's a good dancer, she can move her face
and as a result, she had the presence that Kei lacked but Kei more than made up for it with her vocals.
They both were fantastic vocally.
4th Place-Don't Call Me
Note: Guys-the stage presence for this was atrocious. Yeeun and Yereom
were the only ones who really shined during this performance.
The vocals weren't bad though sometimes they
were off-time and didn't match the overall concept either.
I don't know this was just mediocre.
5th Place-Nxde
Note: They screwed up so badly with the concept of this performance.
Overall it was just so messy, the strings and props ruined the entire thing for me.
The girls sang well and danced ok. But the only ones really pushing presence-wise were Suyun & Dohwa.
6th Place-DTNA
Note: I was just kind of...confused by this performance.
it was completely centered on Bora for the most part and I just didn't get it.
This is a challenging song but Bora didn't need to have the center for the dance break.
So I just didn't fully get that and just overall none of the members stood out.
It felt like a very bland performance and that sucked.
So with all of that here is the final Tier ranking after group performances and bonus points.
Tier 1:
1. Hwiseo (136.5)
2. Elly (130.5)
3. Riina (130.5)
4. Juri (129)
5. Sangah (128.5)
6. Yuki (128)
7. FYE (126)
Tier 2:
8. Kei (125)
9. Soeun (122.5)
10. Yeeun (122)
11. Soojin (120.5)
12. Suyun (119)
13. Jiwoo (118.5)
14. Yeoreum (118)
Tier 3:
15. Miru (116)
16. JooE (115.5)
17. Dohwa (115)
18. Yeonhee (114.5)
19. Bora (114)
20. Nana (113)
21. Jihan (110)
Tier 4:
22. Wooyeon (108)
23. Zoa (102.5)
24. Chaerin (101)
25. Jiwon (98)
26. Seoyeon (87.5)
I did not expect the points the boost so many gorlies.
But dang FYE and Sangah shot up.
Their entire team is of course in Tier 1 now.
Nana & Bora aren't doing as well as I was anticipating either.
But anyway....
What were your guys' thoughts on all of these performances?
Who do you think stood out?
Also tagging @mahiya & @Wingfrost and @RandAlThor
ENJOY~!
Prior Ranking