Question about mushrooms (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like I should update you all on the mushroom cleaning experience :oliviakek:

I just dipped them in a small bowl of water, one at a time and then let them dry on a towel.
They were for a mushroom mozzarella sandwich melt and it turned out delicious :ankha: The mushrooms had the most flavor.
Thanks for the help <3

If I ever decide to venture into cooking meat, I'll know who to call :icgyu:
That sounds yummy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Mushrooms are awesomeeee
I always have them with my meals.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread