Question to all KPS girls. Can you tell when your period is coming (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I start gaining weight out of nowhere, emotionally sensitive and trigger happy, really mild cramps a few days before
 
Joined
7 April 2019
Messages
16
Reactions Received
61
Location
Earth, for now
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG yes!! I can't really count on days to tell me when because mine is pretty irregular, but I can always tell when Aunt Flos about to visit because I get VERY sensitive and some pretty catastrophic cramps. When I say sensitive I don't mean physically its more of a mental thing. I cry at the littlest things and get really cranky. My cramps can get so bad that I have passed out before. Sometimes being a girl sucks.:yolk:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
sugar craving, hyper sensibility (emotional or skin) , cramps , tiredness , breakouts
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i get heat flashes a couple of hours before, my skin gets oily and i get this weird pain in my knees,, but my periods are super consistant so even if i don't get those pms i can still predict what day and estimate what time of the day im gonna get them
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Definitely. My PMS causes me to become extremely forgetful, cranky, and just tired. I also over analyze things way too often, more than usual.

One of the major signs is my sensitivity to light and noise, and it just gets worse as my period beings. I can never sleep or concentrate.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
About three days beforehand, basically everywhere from my abdomen down to my knees (and my back) feel like a boa constrictor is crushing it. Normally I get them every 28 days, but this month’s decided to sneak attack me nine days early without warning :seokeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm hella sensitive and can over react, my tummy like gets big a bit, I eat A LOT. But yeah my last period was hella weird and I'm always scared when it goes wrong that something is wrong with me 🤣
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread