Quick PSA (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you change colour of your font when you post, it is highly likely that I won't read it because, more often than not, it causes strain because sometimes it's not optimized for light themes, sometimes for dark themes. If you want to be sure I read your thread, write in default colour. If you don't care whether I read your thread or no, kindly ignore this PSA.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,081
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,145
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
If you change colour of your font when you post, it is highly likely that I won't read it because, more often than not, it causes strain because sometimes it's not optimized for light themes, sometimes for dark themes. If you want to be sure I read your thread, write in default colour. If you don't care whether I read your thread or no, kindly ignore this PSA.
Yeah maybe idc if marble boy reads my posts, hv you thot of tat? LOL.

(Arent you one of the tech gods of KS Forum, if you dint want us to be able to use color fonts of our choice, why give tat option then huh? -actually i also hv some slight trouble reading colored fonts here on my phone, but im too passive aggressive to mention it b4, so im trying to make my ahjussi jokes here.)

Give my old eyes a chance to read the posts here by not making it harder by using colored fonts. Thnx.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah maybe idc if marble boy reads my posts, hv you thot of tat? LOL.

(Arent you one of the tech gods of KS Forum, if you dint want us to be able to use color fonts of our choice, why give tat option then huh? -actually i also hv some slight trouble reading colored fonts here on my phone, but im too passive aggressive to mention it b4, so im trying to make my ahjussi jokes here.)

Give my old eyes a chance to read the posts here by not making it harder by using colored fonts. Thnx.
Unfortunately, it was beyond my power to restrict colours.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,081
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,145
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Unfortunately, it was beyond my power to restrict colours.
Marble boy for KS Dictator for Life, starting in 2021. Give him the power to restrict font colors. (I mean only marble boy, nottatmarko sucks so i dont agree if he returns smh n gets to be KS Dictator for Life, LMAO).
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
If you change colour of your font when you post, it is highly likely that I won't read it because, more often than not, it causes strain because sometimes it's not optimized for light themes, sometimes for dark themes. If you want to be sure I read your thread, write in default colour. If you don't care whether I read your thread or no, kindly ignore this PSA.
I love you marko :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda and OnlyCalB

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
so if you wanna break the rules or post hate threads against marble boy here, write it in pastel colors :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread