Quick Reminder: Free f(x) cards for @DrewB (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Every single user here made a promise to give me all f(x) cards for free until I have a complete set.

Then you can start your f(x) collection only after I finish mine.

@Ozymandias has already betrayed me by going back on his word. He pulled a FUCKING KRYSTAL card today then all of a sudden acts like he don't know nobody. Whatever. It's fine. He was tempted by the dark side of the force and gave in. Let this be an example of how not to act with your f(x) cards for future reference.

Remember. f(x) = D(b)

Happy card collecting.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ll give you (f)x card gladly but as @eclipsoul has said .... bold of you to assume I would be that lucky. But a huge thank you for that Bang Chan card. It´s @Basurafire ´s now :) and he is his bias.

so I´m indebted to you anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Every single user here made a promise to give me all f(x) cards for free until I have a complete set.

Then you can start your f(x) collection only after I finish mine.

@Ozymandias has already betrayed me by going back on his word. He pulled a FUCKING KRYSTAL card today then all of a sudden acts like he don't know nobody. Whatever. It's fine. He was tempted by the dark side of the force and gave in. Let this be an example of how not to act with your f(x) cards for future reference.

Remember. f(x) = D(b)

Happy card collecting.
It's the consequence of not collecting n pulling out of the game drewB, everyone onlyvrmbrs wat you'll do for them today or tmrw not ytd. Ill still give you all my f(x) cards tat you dont hv as long as you dont give away any f(x) cards you get b4 then. I only promise you get 1st dibs on each f(x) card one time, after tat ur on ur own boat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread