QUIZ: What Olympic Sport Should You Play Based On Your Taste In K-Pop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I got the top hate tier on my life..

You got: Soccer!


You're not super picky about your music – as long as it's K-pop, you're happy to listen! You're a total team player, and thrive in environments where you get to hang out with others. Soccer is the perfect sport for you!​
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I got Archery! I'm too lazy to type it out so I'll screen it.
:lisalaugh:

archery.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Archery :yugyeomsmile:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got rhythmic gymnastics…
I’m not ready to die thanks :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread