- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
[QUORA- POSTED BY ANONYMOUS DEC 15]
I am not a delu shipper but I had some doubts for lisa and jungkook when I had seen this
jungkook that day visited bts pop up store wearing this hoodie and on the same day lisa posted this on her IG
Both were wearing hoodies of similar style
2
Jungkook it was ok for me because he prefer this type of shoes he loves wearing comfortable but for lisa I had not seen much of she wearing this type of shoes also they had been seen wearing these shoes recently thus also made me thought they were wearing couple shoes but again coming to reality
I see suga wearing this same shoes in their recent bangtan bomb so this made me think confused also when jhope wearing the same hoodie of different colour
I hadn't much care for the hoodie because lisa is celine ambassador so of course she want to promote the brand and bts have their own brand preferences but shoes I really thought but when I see suga with the same im confused as if it is couple shoes I don't think jungkook will allow suga to wear it also i don't think suga will buy the same..anyway let it go
I am not a delu shipper but I had some doubts for lisa and jungkook when I had seen this
jungkook that day visited bts pop up store wearing this hoodie and on the same day lisa posted this on her IG
Both were wearing hoodies of similar style
2
Jungkook it was ok for me because he prefer this type of shoes he loves wearing comfortable but for lisa I had not seen much of she wearing this type of shoes also they had been seen wearing these shoes recently thus also made me thought they were wearing couple shoes but again coming to reality
I see suga wearing this same shoes in their recent bangtan bomb so this made me think confused also when jhope wearing the same hoodie of different colour
I hadn't much care for the hoodie because lisa is celine ambassador so of course she want to promote the brand and bts have their own brand preferences but shoes I really thought but when I see suga with the same im confused as if it is couple shoes I don't think jungkook will allow suga to wear it also i don't think suga will buy the same..anyway let it go
before you come for me, this is a JOKE. also, if you see at the top i wrote that it was posted by a quora user/SPOILER]