- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Never forget 
But I'll be going by Ozymandias now, for no particular reason. Just felt like a change was needed. You can still call me Senpai or Oppa tho I won't stop you
It's one of my fav poems by PB Shelley, and also one of my fav villains from the Watchmen graphic novel. Tag @Ozymandias for all threads from now
@Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @Minuteman @Joy @UNNIE @Golden_Wishes @deadstar @WhiteWadeWilson @AnotherKpopTrash @JungYoda @winwinlucas123 @UNNIE @dooh @Dopamine @Jichuus @Eww @Granny @Vikki @lexusuwu @Walnutt and everyone else
But I'll be going by Ozymandias now, for no particular reason. Just felt like a change was needed. You can still call me Senpai or Oppa tho I won't stop you
It's one of my fav poems by PB Shelley, and also one of my fav villains from the Watchmen graphic novel. Tag @Ozymandias for all threads from now
@Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @Minuteman @Joy @UNNIE @Golden_Wishes @deadstar @WhiteWadeWilson @AnotherKpopTrash @JungYoda @winwinlucas123 @UNNIE @dooh @Dopamine @Jichuus @Eww @Granny @Vikki @lexusuwu @Walnutt and everyone else