R.I.P Soulless_Senpai (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Never forget :maheart:

But I'll be going by Ozymandias now, for no particular reason. Just felt like a change was needed. You can still call me Senpai or Oppa tho I won't stop you :sj_weary:

It's one of my fav poems by PB Shelley, and also one of my fav villains from the Watchmen graphic novel. Tag @Ozymandias for all threads from now :maheart:

@Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @Minuteman @Joy @UNNIE @Golden_Wishes @deadstar @WhiteWadeWilson @AnotherKpopTrash @JungYoda @winwinlucas123 @UNNIE @dooh @Dopamine @Jichuus @Eww @Granny @Vikki @lexusuwu @Walnutt and everyone else :pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings. Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair"

Press F for Soulless_Senpai :sanapray:
Gone but never forgotten :sanapray:

Also I tagged UNNIE twice accidentally, oh well :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thankfully its not caudr you're stanning ozzy ozbourne wkwkkw

This name tbh reminds me of leonidas lol @deadstar

Argh gonna miss that Senpai with no soul!
I do lowkey stan Ozzy Osbourne, or atleast Black Sabbath :yolk:

Lmao yes Leonidas isn't forgotten but isn't missed either, I only miss mirella @deadstar :maheart:

I hope Ozymandias grows on everyone :pepeheart:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I do lowkey stan Ozzy Osbourne, or atleast Black Sabbath :yolk:

Lmao yes Leonidas isn't forgotten but isn't missed either, I only miss mirella @deadstar :maheart:

I hope Ozymandias grows on everyone :pepeheart:
now I'm thinking to change my name as well...

how long you used soulless senpai btw
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
now I'm thinking to change my name as well...

how long you used soulless senpai btw
Since forever lol, more than a year if you count AKP.

Idk if I can handle a change by you though you're WhiteWadeWilson everywhere :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
We lost senpai and now we're are stuck with ozzy osbournes second coming...
I hope Sexy rots for what she did
:yolk::yolk::chickill:​
Pls don't badmouth Sexy, she was a good woman :yolk:
Senpai and Sexy will be back together, let's give UNNIE and Ozymandias a chance :sanapray: :yolk:

Thanks, I knew I could count on you :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
RIP Senpai, you will now forever be Mandi to me. I would go with Ozy but i like to be #different
:yolk:
You're the OG name change queen so you can understand my emotions :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread