- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Jisook Reveals Story Of Falling In Love With Her Hacker Boyfriend While Catching Malicious Commenters | Soompi
Jisook spoke about her relationship on "Radio Star"! On the November 27 episode, the former Rainbow member made her first TV appearance since publicly
Well that's a title if ever I saw one.
I-Sharing their love story, Jisook said, “When I was feeling stressed about malicious comments, I was introduced to a skilled hacker who was good at catching malicious commenters. That’s how we first met. I thought that he would be dressed comfortably in a hoodie, but he didn’t look like the engineering student I had imagined. He showed up dressed up like ‘Kingsman.'”
She continued, “Instead of catching malicious commenters as a hacker, he said that he came out to catch me. He already knew about me and wanted to be introduced to me. He couldn’t catch the malicious commenter himself. I thought that he wasn’t skilled and my first impression of him wasn’t that good.”
When asked how they began dating, Jisook explained, “He looks really cool when he’s using the computer and coding. He codes on a black screen and his fingers looked so cool and beautiful. I think that people who are good with machines are charming, and he suddenly looked different. I still ask him to work in front of me.”
...is this a drama?