Game Rainbow (ROY G BIV) Alphabetical Kpop Group Game (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Basically a colour thread!

Start with Artist A and post a red pic and so on...

Remember:
There are seven colors in the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Roy G. Biv.

So I’d post a picture of say.....
APINK with red dominant

How you can do this is google images and go to colour here up the top
42737

42738



I chose this pic



42739


So next would be group with b name and in orange! So Blackpink or whatever you want. Please try and keep it to groups not artists if you can! After that it would be artist c in yellow...

Thought it would be nice to have a colour thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Jinusean. Green. (I hv no idea if they're really Jinusean, I hope so.)
IMG_2177.JPG

(Ok, they looks like the guests on Running Man n I think they're in same green colored clothes they wore on Running Man except they're pictured without KJK/Running Man in this pic.)
This game is really tough I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread