- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I'm not ready for this.
Better fatten myself up while I can.
Better fatten myself up while I can.
Yeah. It's not something you get used to. And you actually end up gaining more weight than losing it, since you binge eat at the end of the day.I have huge respect for people who actually fast entire Ramadan. I saw it first hand when I lived in Abu Dhabi, it's not an easy task.
Then again, I saw people flipping day for night, so you have iftar, then you eat by midnight, then suhoor. But that misses the entire point of the fast.Yeah. It's not something you get used to. And you actually end up gaining more weight than losing it, since you binge eat at the end of the day.
Waking up every morning at 6 AM isn't fun either. Especially when you have schools and final exams.Then again, I saw people flipping day for night, so you have iftar, then you eat by midnight, then suhoor. But that misses the entire point of the fast.
Sunrise is at 6 AM? Back in Abu Dhabi you would have suhoor at 4AM.Waking up every morning at 6 AM isn't fun either. Especially when you have schools and final exams.
It really depends. Since Ramadan is based on the lunar calendar, it changes depending on the time of the year. I think it's a little earlier this year, so probably 4 or 5.Sunrise is at 6 AM? Back in Abu Dhabi you would have suhoor at 4AM.
I don't gain weight easily though, which seems great, but it's really not the greatest. Just binge eat during iftar.i didnt want to be the first person to mention it, but finally someone did,
now i can talk about how excited i am
also oh my gosh that strategy of yours would literally ruin me, i am trying to cut down my portions from now till then so its less a shock
The sahoor, iftar time and the fasting duration is different for different countries.Sunrise is at 6 AM? Back in Abu Dhabi you would have suhoor at 4AM.
That does make sense, since some countries don't use DST either.The sahoor, iftar time and the fasting duration is different for different countries.