Rank all SM kpop groups (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SuperM over TVXQ and SNSD?

I HAVE NEVER CANCELED SOMEONE SO HARD IN MY LIFE!

Give me five minutes everyone. I'm about to dox Vikki.
Well I am a bg stan and a newer stan :wimwim:

Plus SuperM have only had their debut so theyve had less chance of disappointing me
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This thread just reignited my passion against Girlgroup stans. The DISRESPECT in this thread is just.... WayV are kings and Y'all are all missing out on the best content.

1. EXO
2. WayV
3. TVXQ
4. H.O.T
5. SHINee
6. SuperM
6. NCT Dream
7. F(x)
8. Super Junior
9. SNSD
10. Red Velvet
11. NCT 127
12. S.E.S
13. the Grace
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Drew_B

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have no idea who's in NCT, what they sing, what they're about or if they're even real.
Basically...

WayV - Multicultural meeting of 7 crackhead hoes. Also a Family
NCT Dream - supposed to be the cute and young ones, the current ones are just malfunctioning in the cute department.
NCT 127 - Half hoe, half giggly babies.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Basically...

WayV - Multicultural meeting of 7 crackhead hoes. Also a Family
NCT Dream - supposed to be the cute and young ones, the current ones are just malfunctioning in the cute department.
NCT 127 - Half hoe, half giggly babies.

I'm even more confused then I was before after reading this.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm even more confused then I was before after reading this.
just remember WayV is the superior unit and you'll do fine! That reminds me though... Have you heard the best song of 2019 Love talk?

 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Basically...

WayV - Multicultural meeting of 7 crackhead hoes. Also a Family
NCT Dream - supposed to be the cute and young ones, the current ones are just malfunctioning in the cute department.
NCT 127 - Half hoe, half giggly babies.
Makes more sense.

These boyish charms and giggles don't work on me though!

I am invulnerable to boy group witchcraft.

Only a musical arrow can pierce my girl group armor.


Translation:

Any good songs???

:pikahappy:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Makes more sense.

These boyish charms and giggles don't work on me though!

I am invulnerable to boy group witchcraft.

Only a musical arrow can pierce my girl group armor.


Translation:

Any good songs???

:pikahappy:
Since I heard you like ballads, we got THIS from WayV, which I just ADORE





127 has THIS masterpiece of a ballad to melt every heart around






And Dream hasn't done any ballads I think.... So have their masterpiece of a debut!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hey I like this a lot!


Shit Rand now I'm gonna have to do another revision???

:yolk:
I Love that song.
If only they would sing instead of rap but the vast majority of NCT is Rap heavy and i ahhh dislike most bg rap. alot.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This thread just reignited my passion against Girlgroup stans. The DISRESPECT in this thread is just.... WayV are kings and Y'all are all missing out on the best content.

1. EXO
2. WayV
3. TVXQ
4. H.O.T
5. SHINee
6. SuperM
6. NCT Dream
7. F(x)
8. Super Junior
9. SNSD
10. Red Velvet
11. NCT 127
12. S.E.S
13. the Grace
LOL like i only Own gg.
but hey at least i know
without You 7 th sense and chewing gum. oh and i heard boss like once or twice.
Also NCT has kick butt covers (see black suit and sorry sorry) and those dance things from pre debut.

Since the whole Hong Kong thing i have mostly canceled china and China groups.
I do not want to be sucked into the Bread and Circus.
Rocket girls are dead anyway. (i think they have not dropped a group song for over a year and the contract is up in months.)
Too bad love some of those kids.
 
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Trying to decide if I want to give you a like. Why is f(x) at the very bottom?
Technically everyone after SNSD (well Taeyeon) is mostly interchangeable. I like their music about the same so it really depends on who released an album most recent or whose song I listened to last.
I think f(x) would probably be the only group to ever stay last on my list though and that's simply because they just never stood out to me as a group. I listened to their discography and liked some of their songs but I wasn't super into it like I usually am with SM albums. Victoria and Sulli aside, I also never cared for the rest of the members. They just don't stand out to me in any way or form. Whereas with every other SM group, they all have members that stand out to me (not only visually), enough to make me look out for their variety shows, movies, performances etc. I guess simply put, they're just very boring for me.
Also solo Victoria >>>> || >>>> f(x) Victoria. I feel like the group inhibited her charms.
Am I officially your least favourite human alive now?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Technically everyone after SNSD (well Taeyeon) is mostly interchangeable. I like their music about the same so it really depends on who released an album most recent or whose song I listened to last.
I think f(x) would probably be the only group to ever stay last on my list though and that's simply because they just never stood out to me as a group. I listened to their discography and liked some of their songs but I wasn't super into it like I usually am with SM albums. Victoria and Sulli aside, I also never cared for the rest of the members. They just don't stand out to me in any way or form. Whereas with every other SM group, they all have members that stand out to me (not only visually), enough to make me look out for their variety shows, movies, performances etc. I guess simply put, they're just very boring for me.
Also solo Victoria >>>> || >>>> f(x) Victoria. I feel like the group inhibited her charms.
Am I officially your least favourite human alive now?
I though Vic never released that solo?
You mean as an actress?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Also solo Victoria >>>> || >>>> f(x) Victoria. I feel like the group inhibited her charms
True
I like them all a lot more as individuals than they were as girl group members
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
1. Red Velvet
2. SHINee
3. EXO
4. f(x)
5. TVXQ
6. NCT
7. SNSD
8. SuJu

And I don't really know their other groups :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I though Vic never released that solo?
You mean as an actress?
Actress + variety star. I have watched a couple of the shows she has guested on and she's so much fun.

As for music, I only know she released this:

Not sure if it has a MV though. I could have sworn I watched a solo MV from her but I looked it up and couldn't find anything...
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Technically everyone after SNSD (well Taeyeon) is mostly interchangeable. I like their music about the same so it really depends on who released an album most recent or whose song I listened to last.
I think f(x) would probably be the only group to ever stay last on my list though and that's simply because they just never stood out to me as a group. I listened to their discography and liked some of their songs but I wasn't super into it like I usually am with SM albums. Victoria and Sulli aside, I also never cared for the rest of the members. They just don't stand out to me in any way or form. Whereas with every other SM group, they all have members that stand out to me (not only visually), enough to make me look out for their variety shows, movies, performances etc. I guess simply put, they're just very boring for me.
Also solo Victoria >>>> || >>>> f(x) Victoria. I feel like the group inhibited her charms.
Am I officially your least favourite human alive now?
*takes deep breath*

f(x) IS THE MOST BAD ASS GIRL GROUP THAT EVER LIVED!

Electric Shock became only the third girl group mv to reach 100 million views!

Pink Tape was named kpop album of the decade by Billboard!

f(x) was the first kpop group ever invited to South by Southwest!

Luna and Amber alone would wipe the floor with Blackpink!

No other girl group member had ad many fangirls as Krystal!

No other girl group member had as many fanboys as Sulli!

No other girl group member is Empress of an entire nation like Victoria!

f(x) is the first and best experimental kpop group ever. And even with their music being not public friendly they are still in the top 10 best selling girl groups since the turn of the century.

I'm done with you! I'm done with kpopsource! I'm done with ALL KPOP!!!!

Peace out bitches and hoez! You will NOT see me on the flip side!

GOODBYE ADIOS!!!!!!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
*takes deep breath*

f(x) IS THE MOST BAD ASS GIRL GROUP THAT EVER LIVED!

Electric Shock became only the third girl group mv to reach 100 million views!

Pink Tape was named kpop album of the decade by Billboard!

f(x) was the first kpop group ever invited to South by Southwest!

Luna and Amber alone would wipe the floor with Blackpink!

No other girl group member had ad many fangirls as Krystal!

No other girl group member had as many fanboys as Sulli!

No other girl group member is Empress of an entire nation like Victoria!

f(x) is the first and best experimental kpop group ever. And even with their music being not public friendly they are still in the top 10 best selling girl groups since the turn of the century.

I'm done with you! I'm done with kpopsource! I'm done with ALL KPOP!!!!

Peace out bitches and hoez! You will NOT see me on the flip side!

GOODBYE ADIOS!!!!!!
Lol congrats to the girls. But I'm not a success stan so that doesn't really mean anything to me. Also aren't some of those just assumptions/opinions?

And you're really going to leave us just because I don't stan f(x)? :sadcat:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Actress + variety star. I have watched a couple of the shows she has guested on and she's so much fun.

As for music, I only know she released this:

Not sure if it has a MV though. I could have sworn I watched a solo MV from her but I looked it up and couldn't find anything...
Yea that was it, i think the song its self never dropped. She was supposed to have a album with that song 2 years ago.

I remember the teaser....

but never the song.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread