Rank all title songs of your faves (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
1. Save Me
2. Spring Day
3. Young Forever
4. Blood Sweat and Tears
5. Run
6. I Need U
7. Dope
8. Fake Love
9. Not Today
10. No More Dreams
11. Boy with Luv
12. War of the Hormones
13. Danger
14. We are Bulletproof Part.2
15. Fire
16. NO
17. Idol
18. Just One Day
19. DNA

I still like DNA though ^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
1. Save Me
2. Spring Day
3. Young Forever
4. Blood Sweat and Tears
5. Run
6. I Need U
7. Dope
8. Not Today
9. No More Dreams
10. Boy with Luv
11. War of the Hormones
12. Danger
13. We are Bulletproof Part.2
14. Fire
16. NO
16. Idol
17. Just One Day
18. DNA

I still like DNA though ^^
were is Fake love? :umjicry:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
1. Happiness
2. Wish tree
3. OOTN
4-6. the R's in any order.
7. dd
any order for the rest
say pab, rbb last

1. ITNW
2. oh
3 gee
4 RDR
5 hoot
random the rest genie last just because of the guy.

1 BA
2 violetta
3 SIK
4 LVR

1 Idk
2 my my
3 nonono

im tired gonna nap :) bbl
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll do my top three otherwise I’ll be here all day.

1. Lucky One
2. Power
3. Love Me Right
4. Growl
5. Monster
6. Mama
7. Overdose
8. Kokobop
9. Electric Kiss (Japan)
10. Tempo
11. Call Me Baby
12. Coming Over (Japan)
13. Love Shot
14. Lotto
15. Wolf

Winter minis
1. Universe
2. Miracles in December
3. For Life
4. Sing For You

1. Solo day
2. A Lie
3. Lonely
4. Sweet Girl
5. Beautiful Target
6. Tried to Walk
7. Rollin
8. O.K
9. What’s Happening
10. Baby I’m Sorry
11. Baby Goodnight

Disclaimer: Apink have quite a few Japanese originals. I haven’t included them, but Motto Go Go is my favourite song ever by them.

1. NoNoNo
2. Eung Eung
3. I’m So Sick
4. Mr. Chu
5. Five (ironically)
6. Luv
7. Remember
8. I Don’t Know
9. MyMy
10. Hush
11. Only One
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
All of my faves have too many songs... should i just rank Blackpinks songs instead xd

Well let's try Big Bangs:

1. God tier
Love Song
Lies
Fxxk it
Haru Haru
Blue

2. Tier
Dirty Cash
Sober
Bang Bang Bang
Sunset Glow
Tonight
We like 2 party
Lollipop
Let's not fall in love

3. Tier
Last Farewell
Last Dance
Forever with you
Monster
We belong together
Bad Boy
Bae Bae

4. Tier (stuff i don't really listen)
A Fool of Tears
Loser
How Gee
If you
La La La
Always
Shake It
Good bye baby

4. Trash tier
Fantastic Baby

That took a while, i had to listen some older stuff again since there is couple songs i really haven't listened more than once.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll just do Korean!

SNSD
1. Genie
2. Gee
3. Into The New World
4. Mr Mr
5. Oh!
6. Hoot
7. The Boys
8. Run Devil Run
9. Girls' Generation
10. I Got A Boy

GFriend
1. Me Gustas Tu
2. Rough
3. Time For The Moon Night
4. Glass Bead
5. Sunrise
7. Summer Rain
8. Love Whisper
9. Fingertip
10. Sunny Summer :welp:
SNSD doesn't have more titles? :dubuthink: Or maybe its how titles are counted..
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
This was hard because I don't dislike a title track from any of my ults. I've also realized now that I'm indecisive and that I have too many ults

Seventeen:
1. Mansae
2. Boomboom
3. Oh My!
4. Pretty U
5. Clap
6. Adore U
7. Don't Wanna Cry
8. Thanks
9. Very Nice
10. Home

B.A.P:
1. Badman
2. Skydive
3. Stop It
4. Honeymoon
5. Thats My Jam
6. 1004 (Angel)
7. Warrior
8. Young, Wild & Free
9. Feel So Good
10. Wake Me Up
11. Hands Up
12. No Mercy
13. Power
14. One Shot
15. Hurricane
16. Crash
17. Rain Sound
18. Coffee Shop
19. Where Are You?

Victon:
1. Remember Me
2. Time of Sorrow
3. I'm Fine
4. Eyez Eyez
5. Unbelievable

Ateez:
1. Say My Name
2. Pirate King
3. Treasure
4. Wave

The Boyz:
1. Bloom Bloom
2. No Air
3. Giddy Up
4. Boy
5. Right Here
6. Keeper
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’ll do my top three otherwise I’ll be here all day.

1. Lucky One
2. Power
3. Love Me Right
4. Growl
5. Monster
6. Mama
7. Overdose
8. Kokobop
9. Electric Kiss (Japan)
10. Tempo
11. Call Me Baby
12. Coming Over (Japan)
13. Love Shot
14. Lotto
15. Wolf

Winter minis
1. Universe
2. Miracles in December
3. For Life
4. Sing For You

1. Solo day
2. A Lie
3. Lonely
4. Sweet Girl
5. Beautiful Target
6. Tried to Walk
7. Rollin
8. O.K
9. What’s Happening
10. Baby I’m Sorry
11. Baby Goodnight

Disclaimer: Apink have quite a few Japanese originals. I haven’t included them, but Motto Go Go is my favourite song ever by them.

1. NoNoNo
2. Eung Eung
3. I’m So Sick
4. Mr. Chu
5. Five (ironically)
6. Luv
7. Remember
8. I Don’t Know
9. MyMy
10. Hush
11. Only One
Wow! It almost matches completely with ranking I'd make for EXO and B1A4 (except I'd put What's Happening higher) :pepeslippy:
Lucky One and Solo Day are the best title tracks indeed!
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
GFriend (Korean tracks only)
  1. Rough
  2. Time For The Moon Night
  3. Navillera
  4. Glass Bead
  5. Summer Rain
  6. Love Whisper
  7. Sunrise
  8. Me Gustas Tu
  9. Fingertip
  10. Sunny Summer
Even then, Sunny Summer > 99% of songs out there don't @ me

8. Russian Roulette
b O Y
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Dreamcatcher :
1. Fly high
2. Piri
3. You and I ( used to be my favorite for a while)
4. Chase me
5. Good night
6. What

EXO :
1. Miracles in December
2. Love me right
3. Monster
4. Growl
5. Universe
6. Kokobop
7. Electric Kiss
8. Love Shot
9. Mama
10. Call me baby
11. Overdose
12. Wolf
13. History
14. Lotto
15. For life
16. Tempo
17. Coming over
18. What is love
19. Lucky one
20. Sing for you

BTS :

1. I need U
2. Fake love
3. Spring day
4. Not today
5. Mic Drop
6. Boy in luv
7. Danger
8. BS&T
9. No more dream
10. War of hormone
11. We are bulletproof part 2
12. N.O
13. Fire
14. Save me
15. Dope
16. DNA
17. Idol
18. DNA
19. Run
20. Just one day
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’ll do the top 5 titles for my current top groups (and their subunits) because I’m really picky.

Twice
1. BDZ (Japanese title but still my fav)
2. What is Love?
3. Fancy
4. Likey
5. Heart Shaker

Red Velvet
1. One of These Nights
2. Peek a Boo
3. Really Really Bad Boy
4. Dumb Dumb
5. Bad Boy (hardest list to make)

Oh My Girl
1. Closer
2. Secret Garden
3. SSFWL
4. Liar Liar
5. Banana Allergy Monkey

Boys (I stan very few so I’ll only include one group)
Nuest
1. Love Paint
2. Dejavu
3. Overcome
4. Hello
5. Bet Bet
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’ll do the top 5 titles for my current top groups (and their subunits) because I’m really picky.

Twice
1. BDZ (Japanese title but still my fav)
2. What is Love?
3. Fancy
4. Likey
5. Heart Shaker

Red Velvet
1. One of These Nights
2. Peek a Boo
3. Really Really Bad Boy
4. Dumb Dumb
5. Bad Boy (hardest list to make)

Oh My Girl
1. Closer
2. Secret Garden
3. SSFWL
4. Liar Liar
5. Banana Allergy Monkey

Boys (I stan very few so I’ll only include one group)
Nuest
1. Love Paint
2. Dejavu
3. Overcome
4. Hello
5. Bet Bet

Taste for all of them. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu and Jichuus
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow! It almost matches completely with ranking I'd make for EXO and B1A4 (except I'd put What's Happening higher) :pepeslippy:
Lucky One and Solo Day are the best title tracks indeed!
Damn you have taste! Solo Day is a 5yr old song, but everytime I listen to it I feel like it was released last week.

To this day I feel like SM should’ve had Lucky One as the title track to Exact, then Monster as the repack title. But no they put them both together then Lotto on it’s own, there’s no justice :pandacop:

Ahh with What’s Happening I actually had no idea where to rank it, so kinda just ended up being there :maheart:
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Korean title tracks:
1. Overdose
2. Lucky One
3. Love Me Right
4. Growl
5. Tempo
6. Universe
7. Lotto
8. Monster
9. Ko Ko Bop
10. Love Shot
11. Sing For You
12. Call Me Baby
13. MAMA
14. Miracles In December
15. For Life
16. Wolf
17. Power
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread