Rank the post IOI groups according to your preference (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was a huge IOI fan and when they disband I tried to follow everyone though I prefer some groups to others.

So for me it’s :
1. Pristin :pandasad:
2. Gugudan
3. WSJN
4. Weki Meki
5. Dia ( I couldn’t get into them because until WooWoo I disliked their music)

I love Chungha music and follow her and for now I love what Somi is doing too.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Gugudan
Weme
Pristin
--------------------
Wjsn- love happy like alot. Actually saw them at mcountdown with we me, CB ect.
Chunga
Dia - I like on the road.
Somi

above the line i own albums least to most (p1-> g all )
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which songs by them do you prefer ?
I like all their titles except La La La, particularly Crush and Tika Taka. I like Metronome, the rest of the bsides i heard are nice but not outstanding though.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  1. Chungha - She just oozes star power on stage and leaves a bigger impression on me than anyone else on the list. Music wise, I like almost all of her title tracks and she has a few b-sides that I like too.
  2. Gugudan - Their vocal line is amazing and I really love all of their title tracks and MVs but I don't think they do a good job of making the non-IOI members stand out.
  3. Pristin - Had one of the strong lineups in the whole of kpop TBH, they were the only group where having the larger number of members actually made sense because 7 of them were already popular from PD101 + they had the benefit of being a sister group to Seventeen but Pledis really mismanaged them and wasted all of their potential unfortunately.
  4. Weki Meki - I was ready to stan when they first debuted but as time has past, the other members have started to fade even further into the background for me. I think Fantagio made the mistake of not planning ahead as soon as they knew they had two girls in the final IOI lineup they should've started recruiting girls straightaway but unfortunately they waited until after IOI's disbandment to set things into motion which I think lead to them having a kind of weaker lineup compared to other groups on this list.
  5. Somi - I didn't really think it was fair to rank her any higher because she literally only has two songs but I like her more than the other two LOL
  6. WJSN - They have a couple of songs that I like but there's a couple things that annoy me about them, like I know this is kinda petty but I hate how they only have one rapper! They have TWELVE singes all having to split up lines and then Exy just comes in and gets a whole verse to herself and it makes their songs sound uneven to me.
  7. DIA - I literally couldn't name a single one of their songs, I always give their comebacks a listen when they first drop but nothing ever makes an impression on me. They could disband tomorrow and I wouldn't notice...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. Pristin: I liked the members and their music even if everyone always crapped on their songs
2. WSJN: I really like a lot of their music but i've just never dedicated time to getting to know the members. Maybe if the Rocket girls members comeback i'll have more incentive
3. Weki Meki/Gugudan: like the members but songs are hit or miss
4. Dia: sometimes i'll like a song. Not totally interested in them as a good tbh

I liked Chungha's earlier songs but her last few haven't been my favorite. I loved Somi's birthday
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Out of the post-I.O-I artists, WJSN is the only one that has consistent music and has impressed me. Weki Meki and Gugudan have a handful of good tracks as well and they have potential, but they have yet to blow me away.

Chungha has some nice tracks (Why Don't You Know and Snapping) but has overall disappointed me with her b-sides.
I am indifferent to Dia. I am not a fan of Pristin's or Somi's music.

1) WJSN
2) Weki Meki/Gugudan
3) Chungha

--- wall ---
4) Dia
5) Pristin
6) Somi
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Pristin
Somi
WSJN
Weki Meki
————
I tried to like DIA, I really did but it's not for me. I listen to every comeback but nothing really sticks.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
1. Gugudan- Superb discography, amazing vocal and dance line, creative concepts. Terrible promotions.
2. WJSN- Started off shaky, but doing everything right now. They have also balanced out the members popularity fairly evenly, which has benefited them in the long run.
3. Pristin- Probably most talented lineup we'd seen in a while, I REALLY hope talents like Rena and Eunwoo don't go to waste now. Annyeong.
4. Chungha- Roller Coaster and Gotta Go are bops, other songs are decent to good, but I'm not the biggest fan of her singing style. What an amazing stage performer tho.
5. DIA- Haven't gotten much into them, but have heard some of their titles and B-sides and seemed pretty good.
6. Weki Meki- Probably should try and discover more of them but I like some of their stuff.
7. Somi- Just one song and I hated it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  1. Chungha - She just oozes star power on stage and leaves a bigger impression on me than anyone else on the list. Music wise, I like almost all of her title tracks and she has a few b-sides that I like too.
  2. Gugudan - Their vocal line is amazing and I really love all of their title tracks and MVs but I don't think they do a good job of making the non-IOI members stand out.
  3. Pristin - Had one of the strong lineups in the whole of kpop TBH, they were the only group where having the larger number of members actually made sense because 7 of them were already popular from PD101 + they had the benefit of being a sister group to Seventeen but Pledis really mismanaged them and wasted all of their potential unfortunately.
  4. Weki Meki - I was ready to stan when they first debuted but as time has past, the other members have started to fade even further into the background for me. I think Fantagio made the mistake of not planning ahead as soon as they knew they had two girls in the final IOI lineup they should've started recruiting girls straightaway but unfortunately they waited until after IOI's disbandment to set things into motion which I think lead to them having a kind of weaker lineup compared to other groups on this list.
  5. Somi - I didn't really think it was fair to rank her any higher because she literally only has two songs but I like her more than the other two LOL
  6. WJSN - They have a couple of songs that I like but there's a couple things that annoy me about them, like I know this is kinda petty but I hate how they only have one rapper! They have TWELVE singes all having to split up lines and then Exy just comes in and gets a whole verse to herself and it makes their songs sound uneven to me.
  7. DIA - I literally couldn't name a single one of their songs, I always give their comebacks a listen when they first drop but nothing ever makes an impression on me. They could disband tomorrow and I wouldn't notice...
Exy is one of the best third generation rappers so I am not bothered by that.

WJSN/ Gugudan

chungha is okay

Also i didn't know Dia participated in any other show than the unit.
:sanathink:​
Chaeyeon made it and was an IOI member. But unfortunately theirs songs are forgettable in spite of theirs talented members.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
WJSN/ Gugudan

chungha is okay

Also i didn't know Dia participated in any other show than the unit.
:sanathink:​
Chaeyeon , Jung(DIA) was one of the tall visuals for IOI along with Doyeon, Kim (we me)

All 3 of these girls made it.
Chaeyeon Sleeveless black dress.
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t say that just that I dislike most of their music and find theirs songs quite forgettable.
I didn’t said It was you :))
I just read that comment
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread