- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 227
- Reactions Received
- 1,002
- Location
- exoplanet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Rank your bias group/artist albums from favorite to least favorite~
I'm including all the repacks in my ranking ^^
For me, EXO:
My favorite minis are Universe and then Overdose~
For Taeyeon, she's only got one full length so it's ofc it's my number 1 lol:
Your ranking of your favorite group(s) and/or artist(s)?
I'm including all the repacks in my ranking ^^
For me, EXO:
- Don't Mess Up My Tempo
- EXA'CT
- The War
- EXODUS
- XOXO
My favorite minis are Universe and then Overdose~
For Taeyeon, she's only got one full length so it's ofc it's my number 1 lol:
- My Voice
- Something New
- I
- Why
- This Christmas
Your ranking of your favorite group(s) and/or artist(s)?