Ranking my bias groups discography from debut till now (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used pre-made templates as I don't have a twitter, so a lot of these are outdated. Some of these are cb's, and some of these are albums. BTS isn't my bias group any more, but they were for a good year and a half, so why not.


DAY6

my-image.png


RED VELVET

my-image (2).png


TWICE

my-image (3).png


BTS

my-image (4).png
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know this is your opinion and I respect it but your RV ranking triggers me. First of all, there's no such thing as a C tier for Red Velvet and this is coming from someone who didn't like Russian Roulette and thinks their Japanese discography is redundant.
Second; Rookie and RBB are A for sure. Many people didn't like the title tracks (I still can't stand Lookie) but everything else on those albums are solid gold and finally, PV and PRV are nothing less than S.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayy that's a cool idea
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I know this is your opinion and I respect it but your RV ranking triggers me. First of all, there's no such thing as a C tier for Red Velvet and this is coming from someone who didn't like Russian Roulette and thinks their Japanese discography is redundant.
Second; Rookie and RBB are A for sure. Many people didn't like the title tracks (I still can't stand Lookie) but everything else on those albums are solid gold and finally, PV and PRV are nothing less than S.
I agree. PV, TPRV and The Reve Festival Finale are S tier for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I agree with your BTS, but my brain won't let me think about your other ones lol. Day6 sunrise is S imo, but your list I pretty much agree with. RBB is good thoooo
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know this is your opinion and I respect it but your RV ranking triggers me. First of all, there's no such thing as a C tier for Red Velvet and this is coming from someone who didn't like Russian Roulette and thinks their Japanese discography is redundant.
Second; Rookie and RBB are A for sure. Many people didn't like the title tracks (I still can't stand Lookie) but everything else on those albums are solid gold and finally, PV and PRV are nothing less than S.
the only one I strongly disagree with is RV peekaboo was way better than dumdum
It's the albums, not the title tracks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread